Virtual Job Fair Fee $325
Top reasons to participate:
- Lower recruiting costs by using our online virtual solution to screen and recruit quality candidates
- Interact in your own virtual room in pre-selected hours for a more effective group conference session with interested students and alumni
- Access to all registered candidates’ information, including exporting electronic resumes
- Save time, travel, and staff required to participate in all day, on-site events
- Efficiently involve subject matter experts and other decision-makers in the recruiting process
- Eliminate transportation and overhead costs associated with booth design and production
- 30 minute Virtual info-session with 50 students on either ( March 10 or 11), one-on-one 10 minutes video interviews during the virtual fair; and access to the students and alumni profiles before, during and after the event
- An employer profile page showcasing your organization's brand logo and available career or internship positions
- Opportunity to prescreen candidates interested in your internship or job postings
- Logo on Virtual Career & Internship Fair 2021 web page
- Posts of Virtual Career & Internship Fair 2021 highlighting your organization
- Logo display on all Virtual Career & Internship Fair 2021 internal communication
- Access to view and create Virtual Session Events from from January 11 to March 16th 2021 (before the Jobfair)
How do I register?
In order to participate in our Virtual Career and Internship Fair 2021, please fill out the Company Registration Form.
Cancellations must be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than February 28, 2021.A fifty percent 50% refund applies for cancellations received until February 28, 2021. Cancellations after this date are not refundable. If the virtual fair is rescheduled due to a natural disaster, the company is entitled to a 25% refund if it does not wish to participate during the new dates. No checks accepted.